Clinical Research Centre
The Clinical Research Centre uses the infrastructure of the University of Tartu and the Tartu University Hospital and brings together the competencies and technologies necessary for conducting clinical research.
The Clinical Research Centre:
– organizes clinical project management and courses to ensure high-quality clinical trials;
– advises with the applications for an ethics committee and State Agency of Medicines approvals;
– provides support with questions regarding both clinical and translational research;
– assists with organizing biobanks and biological materials;
– consults on writing grant proposals;
– helps to find funding for existing project ideas.
Please also contact us, if:
– you wish to involve the best scientists from Estonia;
– you are looking for partners for international co-operation;
– you have any other innovative ideas to discuss with us.